PROJECT MANAGER, REPORTING TO: MD
Key Purpose of the Job:
The key responsibility to improve an organization’s market position and achieve financial growth. The person defines long-term organizational strategic goals, builds key customer relationships, identifies business opportunities, negotiates and closes business deals and maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
Education Qualification / Experience required:
– Around 8 +years of experience
– Post graduate degree / diploma in Marketing
– Possess good communication skills, both oral and written
– Is to prospect for new clients by networking, cold calling, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients.
– Must develop a rapport with new clients, and set targets for sales and provide support that will continually improve the relationship. They are also required to grow and retain existing accounts by presenting new solutions and services to clients.
– He/she may manage the activities of others responsible for developing business for the company.
1. New Business Development:
2. Client Retention:
3. Business Development Planning.
4. Management and Research.
5. Other Skills and Qualifications.
Networking, Persuasion, Prospecting, Public Speaking, Research, Writing, Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism, CRM, and Microsoft Office.
Salary: Salaries and perks shall meet the best in the industry.